Accreditation At National Career College
You may not care about a college’s accreditation, but you should.
Accreditation is a voluntary, independent review to determine the quality of educational programs provided by intuitions of higher education. Being awarded accreditation ensures that an institution has been evaluated and that it meets the standards of quality determined by the accrediting organization. A college’s accreditation must be maintained by continuing to adhere to the criteria.
National Career College is proud to be accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and licensed by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). We hold ourselves to the highest standards of educational excellence and make it our main goal to help our students graduate and find gainful employment.
National Career College Accreditations
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N, Falls Church, VA 22043 Phone (703) 917-9503, Fax (703) 917-4109, www.abhes.org, Institutional Accreditation
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) 1747 North Market Blvd, Suite 225, Sacramento, CA 95834, Phone (888) 370-7589, Fax (916) 263-1897, www.bppe.ca.gov
- Federal Title IV Student Financial Aid Programs U.S. Department of Education (USDOE)
- Train Veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of United States Code Title 38.
- I-Train Workforce Investment ACT (WIA) & Other Eligible Persons such as Vocational Rehabilitation